Emy: Information system for emergency services
In the market since 2012, covers 100% of Latvian emergency medical service market. It fits other emergency services too.
Benefits of using Emy:
- Emy works in operative regime, 24/7;
- Emy is able to control emergency flows on any scale – from small regions to whole country;
- Reduction of time spent on report filling and work management;
- Responsiveness and transparency of information display of work activities and manipulations on patients;
- Accessibility of information from anywhere in the country;
- Completely electronic document flow;
- Integration with hospital and other external information systems;
- Integration with National e-Health system (HL7-communication ready);
- Scalability and process flexibility;
- Mobile tablet application for crews.
Running 24/7, handling more than 200 users at any given time and more than 1000 000 emergency calls each year in a single country, Emy is an invaluable companion in the everyday work of an emergency service department.
Emy is more than just a support system – it is a high profile companion in crises and rescue operations.
Address: Graudu street 68, Riga, Latvia LV-1058
Phone: +371 67285256