Electronic Declaration System (EDS)
The State Revenue Service (SRS) has many types of tax declarations and supporting documents to be submitted on regular basis.
Electronic Declaration System is secure and efficient way that enables tax payers to submit and process tax information : tax returns, declarations, and supporting documentation via the Internet. EDS is used by every taxpayer both legal entities and individuals.
Registering and EDS using is free of charge, and every year the EDS is being updated with new services such as improved mobile interface, guided help and pre-filled presonalized tax forms based on data from various State databases, and legal information exchange between SSR and taxpayers.
The EDS is fully consistent with the level of the service quality , which is required by Latvian tax payers, and complies with the similar service quality to other European and world countries.
- Modern Web-based system provides the opportunity to submit and receive all necessary documents and complete information exchange between the tax payer and SRS electronicly thus saving administrative, time and financial resources;
- Easy and simple way of submitting tax declaration is ensured by automatic information input, but control function ensures automatic information review to avoid mistakes;
- Complex data validation: Online input validation and asynchronous validation during import of data into tax system to ensure integrity of taxpayer information improves the accuracy of SRS databases.
- Award by IKT association «Platīna Pele 2007» (Platinium Mouse);
- Registered users: all legal entities (over 186 000) and almost 400 000 individuals, the number increases anually.
Exigen Services Latvia
Address: Jāņa Daliņa street 15, Riga, LV-1013
Contact person: Vita Krieviņa
Phone: +371 29160721