E-learning Content Development
E-learning environment provides an opportunity to create interesting and exciting materials by applying various means:
- Multimedia – introducing the study material by multimedia methods of presenting, using text, graphics, animation, audio and video objects;
- Hyperlinks – fast access to the latest information and documents in Intranet or Internet;
- Interactivity – active involvement of students in the process of learning, options of choosing the study theme and sequence, self-testing, revising of the study material;
- Communication – contacting the lecturer or study supervisor by using e-mail, discussions/forum and the message board;
- Automated knowledge testing – self-testing during the process of learning or evaluating the level of knowledge before (or after) learning.
A registered user may operate in the e-learning environment from any computer that has the Internet access as only a Web browser is required for working with the e-learning courses.
Comparing to the traditional training that requires considerable organisational work by coordinating the time and place acceptable for the students and the lecturers, introduction of e-learning in a company has many advantages:
- You can learn at any time;
- You can learn at any place (there are no travel and rent expenses);
- You can learn at your own speed;
- All students receive the same study material;
- The study programme allows dynamic changes and updates;
- The study programme can be used as a material for reference;
- It is possible to control the activities of the students;
- It is possible to carry out automated testing.
Datorzinibu Centrs JSC
Address: Lacplesa Street 41, LV-1011, Riga, Latvia
Contact person: Līga Matveja
Phone: +371 26131717