Enterprise Content management (ECM) system Namejs
Namejs provides that affiliated institutions can work with single centralised solution or in a single information space without interrupting and impacting work of institutions but, if necessary, allowing to cooperate with each other.
This allows institutions to cut costs, such as:
- Maintenance expenses, as maintenance and upgrades have to be provided only for one solution;
- IT staff expenses as the number of required employees is lower and they can be trained instead to administer and configure a centralised solution;
- Infrastructure purchase and maintenance expenses including those of the standard software, as each institution does not require its own server resources, those can be added in case of necessity when the number of users and amount of data increases.
A centralised solution allows institutions to organise their information flow in centralised as well as decentralised manner. In case of centralised information flow documents of an institution (or even several institutions) reside in common information spcace and users can access documents depending on their roles and access rights. Organizations may choose instead to put their data in a separate spaces and thus ensure all their documents are accessible exclusively inside the organisation. A hybrid option is possible as well when part of the information flow is centralised while each (or some of) the organisation has its internal information flow.
Advantages using a centralised solution or integrated information space are as follows:
- Unlimited number of linked institutions / organisations work in a single information space;
- Institution has its own working environment in an integrated system;
- Safe and timely information flow inside the institution and between institutions;
- Reduced amount or completely eliminated flow of paper documents between employees;
- Transparent and traceable decision-making.
RIX Technologies have created a game allowing you to have fun while immersing in various roles of the Namejs user – from clerk to system administrator.
Check out your own skills - play the game!